How to Change the Price Details of a Booking
Follow this guide if you want to make changes to the "Price Details" of a booking.
Step 1: Enter your Quote
- Go to your "Reservation System" and enter the booking you want to edit.
- Go to the "Quote" Box and click on the little "Pencil Icon".
- Select "Edit Prices".
Step 2: Change the "Price Details"
- When you are in the "Booking" tab of the new window that opened up, click "Next" to get to the "Price" tab.
- To add a promotion, add a fee or tax click onto the little "Pencil Icon" next to the Property Name.
- Click "Add item" to make changes in the respective category. Then click "Finish editing".
NOTE: If you add a Promotion/Discount the amount will be automatically shown as a negative number and will be deducted from the "Total".
- To add "Add-ons" click on the little "Pencil Icon" and select an "Add-on" from the drop down menu. Then click "Finish Editing".
NOTE: New "Add-ons" cannot be created in the booking but need to be created in the Property.
Step 3: Save the Changes
- Once you have made all your changes, click "Next".
NOTE: You cannot make any changes in the "Policy" tab.
Learn How to Modify a Quote via a Change Request
Learn How to Request a Payment Manually
Learn How to Add a Manual Payment