Owner Cancels a Booking
If a booking is confirmed/agreed but you as the Owner need to cancel, follow these steps:
Step 1: Enter your Booking
- Go to your "Reservation System" and enter the booking you want to cancel.
- Go to your "Quote" Box and click on the booking's status "Agreed".
- Then select "Owner cancels".
Step 2: Owner cancels
- An email notification to send to the guest will pop-up informing him/her of the cancellation and of the refund of all prepayments as this inconvenience is caused by the owner.
- The booking will now appear with a notification "Overdue" as a reminder that you have to issue a refund to the guest of all prepayments.
- To make the actual payment to your customer you will need to do this via Stripe, Paypal or bank transfer.
- Once the payment is made click onto the little "Plus Icon" next to the amount in your "Refund Schedule", and click "Mark as refunded".
- Send the email notification of the issued refund to the guest.
NOTE: The payment will now be shown as refunded. Each payment received needs to be refunded individually.
Learn more on How to Add a Manual Refund
Learn more on Guest Cancels a Booking