Create a booking with a quote
A quote allows you to add prices, rental agreements and policies to a booking. When you add a quote, you give to your guests a complete and transparent overview of their booking.
💡 Note: our system automatically calculates the exact price based on your rates settings, however you have the freedom to adjust each quote that you create: you could for example offer a special discount or add an extra service.
Bookings can be created either in Reservations or the Calendar.
|Where...||How to get there...|
|In Reservation System|
- Go to Menu and select Reservations, or click here.
- On the left navigation panel, click the green button Create Booking and select Create Booking with Quote.
💡 Note: You can also simply click into the calendar on the start date and then click on the end date. A little window will pop up where you can select to create a booking with Quote for the selected dates. See
- Go to Menu and select Calendar.
- In the top right corner click Create Booking and select Create Booking with Quote.
- A slide window appears to the right side of the screen: fill the fields Booking Detail and Guest and click Next.
- On the following page, review the price details and add-ons and use the Edit button if you need to modify anything, then click Next.
- Choose if you want to keep or deactivate the Policy Workflow, then click Save.
- In the following page:
- If you want to send the quote to your guest via email, review it and click Send.
- If you do not want to send them an email, click Hide.
The new booking now appears in your bookings list / Calendar.
💡 Note: you can send multiple quotes to your guests. Find out how to Add a Quote.
Question ID: 223887