Create or Delete a Closed Period
To create a closed period, follow these steps.
Step 1: Go to the "Reservation System"
Go to "Menu" and select "Reservation System" or click on the calendar icon on the right of your top navigation.
Step 2: Create a "Closed Period"
- Go into your "Calendar" Tab and click on "Create Closed Period".
- Define the room type and the period when you want to show it as unavailable. You can also add an optional comment to remind you why this period is closed.
- Then click on “Set Period as Closed”.
- The respective unit/units of our property will accordingly show "unavailable" in the calendar for the defined period.
- The relevant period will be shown as "unavailable" (in black) in your availability calendar.
Step 3: Delete or Change the Closed Period
- Hover the mouse over the blocked period until the details appear, then click on the "Comment".
- Make any changes needed in the new window that pops up or simply select "Delete".
- The closed period is now deleted from your calendar.
Learn how to View and Interprete Your Availability Calendar
Learn How to Create a New Booking without a Quote