View and Interprete Your Availability Calendar
To view your availability calendar, follow these steps.
Step 1: Go to "Reservation System"
Go to "Menu" and select "Reservation System" or click on the calendar icon on the right of your top navigation.
Step 2: View your "Availability Calendar"
- Click onto the "Calendar" Icon.
- In the "Reservation System", the calendar shows a clear view of the availability of your properties. By default it displays the next 6 months for up to 6 of your properties (you can change your view in the drop-down menu until up to 18 months).
- To see all your properties click "Select all"
- Light green fields show fully available periods.
- Dark green fields show partially available periods (this only applies if you have more than one unit available).
- Booking details are shown by hovering the mouse over the period
- Yellow fields show tentative bookings.
- Red fields show booked periods via Lodgify. If there are back-to-back bookings they will be shown in two different tones of red to mark the difference between the bookings.
- Black fields show closed periods that you marked as unavailable.
- Grey fields show booked periods from imported bookings via external channels like Airbnb or VRBO.
Learn What is a Quote Status?
Learn how to Create or Delete a Closed Period
Learn How to Confirm a Booking and Request a Payment