Accept or Reject Guest Reviews from your Website
Accept or reject a new guest review which you received via your Lodgify website.
Step 1: Accept or Reject Guest Reviews
- Guests can directly leave a review on your website about their stay if you add a "Review" page (screenshot views live website).
- When you receive a new review you will receive an email notification and have the option to either "Accept" or "Reject" it. You can find these options in the drop-down menu at the right-hand side of each of the review boxes in your property's "Review Section".
Step 2: Respond to or Edit your Reviews (optional)
- Respond to your reviews by selecting "Reply to Review" in the drop-down menu.
- Enter your response in the Review Text box and click on "Save".
- Your reply will be visible on your website.
- Edit the review if you want to make changes.
Final Step: Save and Publish
Don't forget to save all your changes and publish them on your live website.
Learn how to Add an External Customer Review
Learn how to Upload Certificates
Also don't miss our Blog post Social Proof: 8 Brilliant Ways to Increase Your Vacation Rental Bookings.