Add customized amenities
Personalize your website and show off your property’s best amenities. When you are setting up a property and cannot find a special feature in the provided list, e.g. Outdoor Sauna, you can create your own custom feature.
- Go to My Properties, choose the property you want to edit.
- Click Edit and select Overview from the drop-down menu. 💡 Note: Custom features can be added to the Key facts of the property, or specifically just to one Room/Rental type.
|If you want to add the custom feature for...||then...|
|the entire property||Scroll down to Property details and select View more.|
|a Room/Rental type||Scroll down to Rental types, select the room/rental type you want to add the custom feature to and click Edit.|
- In Custom feature, click on the blank space. A drop-down menu will appear, click Manage this list.
- A new window appears where you can select if you want to add the feature to a certain category. Then click for example Add this feature to the Outside group.
- Create the feature and make sure you translate it to all your active languages. 💡 Note: You can also translate the feature automatically using the Automatic translation tool. To do so, select from the language tab drop-down which language you want to use as a base.
- Once the new feature is created, you can add it to your property. To do so, click on the blank space in Custom feature and select the created feature from the drop-down-lists.
💡 Note: You can manage all your amenities: adding, editing and deleting whenever you wish. If you delete/edit a custom feature from the list in one property it will be deleted/edited in all properties.
Question ID: 155263