To be able to create promotions, you will need to do the following.
Step 1: Go to "Rates"
- Go to your "Menu" and into “My Properties”, click on "Edit" and select "Rates".
- Scroll all the way down, to see the "Promotions" section.
Step 2. Add a Promotion
- Click on "Add new Promotion".
Final Step: Fill in the following form
- A pop-up window will show you all the details you will need to fill in, in order to create the promotion.
- You can create more than one code for the same promotion.
- You can also create as many promotions as you wish.
- Once saved you will always be able to edit the code by clicking on the pen image next to the promotion name.
- If you want to apply the promotion for all your properties (if you have more than one) switch on the "Sync Function". If you prefer to only apply the promotion to the one property disable the "Sync Function".
NOTE: Let your clients know about the special offer by adding a "Promotion Widget" on your homepage or send the promotion code to your clients via MailChimp.
Your clients will be able to fill in the "Promotion Code" at the check-out or see if a discount applies automatically.
Apply the Code:
Learn more on how to Add a Promotion Widget
Learn more on Email Marketing with MailChimp
Question ID: 155284