Create Add-ons to Add Special Services
To be able to add special services to your property, use the "Add-ons" option.
To do so you will have to follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to "My Properties"
- Select the property you want to edit, click onto "Edit" and go to "Rates".
Step 2: Add an "Add-on"
Scroll to the bottom of the page for the "Add-on" section.
- You can either choose an existing "Add-on".
- Or you can create a new one.
Step 3: Fill in the details of your new "Add-on"
Final step: restrict, activate or deactivate the "Add-on"
- If you wish to restrict your "Add-on" for a period click on the edit button (pencil) of the "Add-on" of your choice.
- You can restrict your "Add-on" either by "Properties" (if you have more than one) or by "Period", by clicking on "Add Period".
- If you don't wish to show your "Add-on" click on the "Active" button and "Deactivate" or "Remove" your "Add-on".
- This is how the customer will se the option of adding your Add-ons.
Learn how to Add Customized Amenities
Question ID: 155285