Connect Lodgify to External Booking Channels via the Lodgify Channel Manager
Integrate your Lodgify account with listings on external booking channels.
This article explains how to synchronize your Lodgify account with your listings on external booking channels, so that your listings' availabilities are automatically updated with your "Lodgify Calendar" (i.e. "one-way integration"). It also explains how to automatically import reservation details from bookings received via external booking channels like AirBnB or 9flats into your "Lodgify Reservation System" (i.e. "two-way integration").
Step 1: Enable your Channel Manager
- Go to your "Menu" and click on "Channel Manager".
- If your "Channel Manager" is currently disabled, a pop-up will appear. Select "Enable Channel Manager" and click "Save".
Step 2: Initiate a two-way integration (If you only want to do a one-way integration, proceed to Step 3 below)
- Select the "Booking Channel" you would like to connect Lodgify with from the "Two-Way Integrations" category in the menu on the left (i.e. 9flats).
- Press the button "Connect it".
IMPORTANT: The subsequent steps explain you how to connect Lodgify with channels that are integrated via API such as 9flats and roomorama. If you would like to know how to connect it to Airbnb specifically, please continue reading here: Connect Lodgify to Airbnb.
- You will be redirected to a login page of the booking channel in order to authorize the connection. Proceed with logging into your 9flats account. If you are asked again to authorize the connection, please do so.
- You will be redirected back to Lodgify. Click the "Add Mapping" button.
- You can now map your Lodgify properties with the listings of your external booking channels.
- Check that your connections are all switched on.
Your Lodgify property is now connected to your external listing. This means that the availability calendar of your listing i.e. in 9flats now also reflects the Lodgify bookings. This also means that as soon as you receive a booking in 9flats, it will automatically appear in your "Lodgify Reservation System" with the most important reservation details (dates, guest name, contact etc.)
Step 3: Initiate a one-way integration
- Select the "Booking Channel" you would like to connect Lodgify with from the "One-way integrations" category from the menu on the left (i.e. Housetrip).
- In the "Export Calendar" section, select the Lodgify property which you would like to connect and then use the "right click" of your mouse to "Copy link address".
- Open a new browser tab and go to the external channel's website (i.e. Housetrip) where you would like to export your Lodgify calendar to and paste the ical-link address into the appropriate section (usually you can find it in "Manage Calendars" / "Import Calendar"). In Wimdu log in and go to "My Listings" - "Calendar" and read the instructions in section "Import and synchronize your calendar".
- The calendar on your external listing site will now be automatically updated and synchronized with your Lodgify calendar (it can take couple of hours until the calendars are synchronized).
NOTE: "One-Way Integrations" are using the ical-format to transfer information from one system to the other just like the import-/export tool. Using ical you cannot automatically import all reservation details of bookings received from that channel. Only unavailable/blocked calendar periods (i.e. confirmed reservations) are syncronized from these channels ensuring your availability calendar is always up-to-date.
Learn how to Export and Import Your Calendar to and from External Listing Sites via iCal
Learn how to Manage your Airbnb Bookings Imported via the Channel Manager