Connect your Website to your Social Media
Connect your website to Social Media channels and boost your online presence.
Step 1: Go to the "Settings" section of your website
- Choose the website you want to edit, click on "Edit" and select "Settings".
Step 2: Add your Social Media links
- Choose the "Contact & Social" tab in Settings.
- Insert your social media links (i.e. just search your property's Twitter page in Google, copy the link/URL that appears in the search results and paste it in the category as shown below).
- Save your changes and don't forget to publish.
- The configured links to your Social Media pages will appear in the footer of your pages.
Learn how to Connect Your Website to Facebook and Add a 'Book Now' Button
Learn more about Why Vacation Rental Owners Need Instagram
Also don't miss our other Blog posts on How to Use Social Media to Market Your Vacation Rental and Social Proof: 8 Brilliant Ways to Increase Your Vacation Rental Bookings.
Question ID: 155342